20051218

Textpander - Typing Aid Utility

Textpander is a real timesaver for those who do a lot of repetitive typing, like me. for example, everytime I post a link, I just type !!li and it turns into <a href="" target=_blank></a> - and with the cursor in the middle of the tags! Or, if I type ddate (one of the shortcuts that comes default with the software) I get Monday; December 19, 2005.

It is very useful and can be used for complicated and simple tasks. Since I am tired of typing my email in sites for registration, etc, I created a shortcut named !!@ and everytime I type it, my mail appears. Just be sure to read the documentation to get a hold of the variables you can use like the one I use to put my cursor between the html tags and stuff.

Since the main website for the programs has been coming up and down lately, here is another link to download it in some weird language site ;)

No comments: