20060226

SimpsonBot

I'm on a roll today, can't stop blogging ;)

Well, most of you know this widget, but I'm posting this because everybody should have this <l33t mode>'cos itz da w00test widget evarz!!!!</l33t mode>

How SimpsonBot works:

Click on the character's face and you'll get another quote from him. Click on the Simpsons logo and you change the character to get his/her quotes. It's awesome!

There's a Family Guy version on the site too, but I hate Family Guy. I realize you Americans love it, but that may be exactly the reason that I hate it: I find its humour to be too American (not that I'm against people from USA or any other country, I'm just talking about a cartoon, jeez). I am Brazilian, by the way.

Also, get the DashTunes Widget while you're there too. It's a much-improved built-in iTunes controller, allowing you to search songs and rate 'em.

No comments: