20060301

New Apple Products

Well, of course you already know about this if you're a hardcore Mac user, but it's news worth mentioning:

1) New Mac Mini: w00t! Now with Intel Core Solo and Duo processors! Don't ever buy a G-something Mac now, who knows when support for them will be dropped. I am worried (I have an olde iMac G3 DV SE 400 MHz - well here in Brazil, Macs are imported so they cost a *lot*, and I can't stand Windows anymore. I'm not a PC or Microsoft hater, I just hate using it).

2) iPod Hi-Fi - a steal (literally, Apple is putting its hand in your pocket) at USD 349. Just go look for similar solutions from good manufacturers (I'll post a link when I find one, have seem so much, but nothing comes to mind right now).

3) iPod Leather Cases - at USD 99, you'd better order one from the most luxurious casemaker, Vajacases. Top notch Argentina leather and fully customizable. And your girlfriend will love their new iPod Nano Crystal Case.

So, in the opinion of this humble Blogger who cannot afford even a Mac Mini (because they cost more than a 3.0 GHz Pentium IV here, and I cannot live without OS X), it's the only new product worth shelling cash out for (the new Mac Mini).

No comments: